As the Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7 share the same body we had to do only one comparison for the two of them.
Compared to the Nikon D750
Compared to the Sony A7 III
You like paperwork?
Well, the guy behind the Instagram account buildyourcamera does combine his paperwork-skills with his love for cameras.
Continue reading “Size comparsion (Level: Paper)”
Here some details from the new teaser:
- The grip is huge for a mirrorless, good news so far.
- We can also see that there is a wheel in front (similar as it was in many DSLRs like the D750).
- There are many buttons placed on the grip. This could allow better access to some important functions (moved from the back to the grip top)
Do you see this material? It looks even handier than what we had on some DSLRs. This will, compared to other mirrorless systems, allow a more secure feeling as it doesn’t feel slippery.
We already had two size estimations (Nr 1 and Nr 2). Here follows Nr 3:
All estimations based on the hot shoe.
- EVF-Overlap behind the body 18mm
- Grip-Length 39mm
- Body with grip length 77mm
- Total length with the lens 158mm
After some first size estimations and comparisons we made yesterday (see Size comparison) we now have an new image.
So lets get to the new estimations.
Continue reading “Size estimations (Part II)”
There are some first size-estimations based on the images we saw.
Continue reading “Size comparison”